Monday, November 1, 2010

Is It Normal To Have A Snot Like Cervical Mucus

The Fat Resistance Green Tour

Friday dawned ugly and it rained all afternoon, put everything into question, but dsp to look at a couple of betting saw that it appeared the sun! Sunny! Excellent late to skate! and so was that Juli, German "Pro" and I, we ventured into the town of Chaco. At 22:30
Germain called me saying "there are 3 passages!" and I said "Buy!" Germain
saved us the trip! ^ ^
We left at 1:30 am and 4 Blinks later we were arriving at the city Chaco, in the terminal waiting for us Colo (my old best friend) who took us to the camp, we helped set up the tent, we gave the data to eat, we showed the center and invited us for lunch, a genius!
After eat until we're satisfied we started back but not before to buy a plump green! As you may remember the Juli and I were mariconada by the sprained ankle that obviously accompanied us on the trip, so the least we could do was buy Actron 600, and here green gorditas.
arrived at the campsite and told us we could not go to the opening of the park and that it would be at 7 pm! : etnies sneakers salt all of which were 9-9.5 and I wear number 11! (A slump, no one could not be proved one ... also put together the tent kiosquitos vans and some locals where I got the latest Gossip CatuyRay the note.
After many thanks and conmemoratorias plates and cut the ribbon blablabla pros of the vans and teams of reacc krial started making the demo ... the principle did not drop anything: P but dsp grabbed him touch her hand and started throwing a couple, I remember doing Fede Gonzales crocked on the rail transfer shooting downhill! and good ball tricks or give more but to name. After the demo faded pros and park was undermined by a swarm of skaters and children killing each other to test the track, we took a green chubby each and walked a while but as it could be the number of children and we slept in the camping and the lighting was perfect, we went to eat crossbars to return when there were fewer people.
ate a pizza in a roti flist horrible and we returned, we hit a while, we bought a frezzer a speed and a Chetta (xq juli take no less) and went to skate a while, it hurts a night dsp q travel, and an afternoon of skating under the sun, when we had the track we had no desire to shoot anything asiq type 2 sleep!
8 hours later we wake up, our neighbors were still cumbia since arrived the previous morning, asiq fled in search of breakfast, luckily we had a carrefour 1 block from the campsite where we bought scoop of things, I q in 2 days we were like 5 times. We walked a while sharing the park with some pros who got up early to skate and when the sun made us drop down the fat we went to lunch. On the way back we ate the last plump, skated a while and started the tournament. 30 enrolled in beginner, 28 amateur, although many of these beginners were children who never went to a table and many others had never walked into a skatepark, the result was that the Wings juli flip Sanfrè 13 drew them an advantage abysmal all ... but it is rumored that the judges thought q juli was an amateur who had scored in the beginner to abuse it as a punishment for 3rd place ... q judges forgive me if you're reading this, but I was there ... and I heard the rumors: P asiq well .. if they had separate beginners and novices would be another matter ... In amateur batteries ran in 5 for 10minutes. q I have to say that when competition no longer feel pain, my right foot was suddenly and encourage me to test that I am not: P sebe me a lot! q even if I have to tell the truth ... not satisfied with myself, I could not flip down 13! : / But good came more, and you'll see the video: P (Juli filmed horrible) and well, the local hot Joaquin also walked very Sarpando and Paraguayans who were very well also highlight one of them x fly higher than anyone else and a flip 13 50-50 euro drawer when I saw him I could not believe it! then ran a best trick Open where he rose again "pros" and he sought the 5 foot by trick and showed us re Sarpas tests, I also left with some ams to try their luck and sharing session.



the end Joaquin stay 3rd, an umbrella 1st 2nd and I was a crazy thing I did not expect xq nor there! and the best trick thousand pesos divided between Joaquin 200, 300 and Fede Nacho Vidal Gonzales 500! finish the entire event and we type 8 Q had cole at 10:30 we ran a dismantle the tent and prepare the bags! we returned, we welcome, we facebooks and cole and the terminal, a burger for chaco and we were firing back ^ ^