Tuesday, November 9, 2010

After Interview Thank You Email Subject

Gamble

The CCS4 in the Damovi announced on 6 November, and in turn the amateur tournament in July was the Light in Eh? Park last week so I take it tranki, rehabilitated and I went to kineciologo wise exercises xq q q this weekend just passed was going to be a full!
As expensive as the case moved my traveling companions got out of school, or rather never rose, but do not mind xq at this point it does not matter if I only get q xq once, and I am not alone.) So here I went to the beautiful Cordoba. Friday at 13 dsp Fly and for the 6-plus I was getting, I went to my cousin's house to say hello and tell q I would be sleeping in your dept and dsp hastily went to the damovi where I met touch with Peter and we came back, come too late! My cousin
I looked divine with a Milanese chef worth a pure received: P ate, we watched a little TV and went to sleep dsp in his mattress was terribly comfortable!
The next day I had to meet with Ray La Plata in the terminal to get tickets to go to the money that night but you can expect: / Throw my ticket and told him that and where to take out his q the dsp, find my things, say hello to my cousin, there xq leave a pullover had a very full backpack and went to the damovi.
DAMOVIIII
We release new fancy ramps, walked beginners, novices, the 2 girls that made up the female, then us, that we were only 12: / most of the locals had gone to baires then we were few. . anyway they were very good evidence! later become the best trick where I knew it was the best I could throw ... so being the 3rd of the first battery went out with flip, flip manual and the final 13 out, put my feet and I could not believe that first shot was going out! but when I put my left leg either way: P but in a couple of shots but came Sangha!
the end on top of the podium was Lucas Miranda followed by our friend Ray just 2 points down, and I is much more down in 6th place ... December 6, is half Bajon ... but the important thing is that I take the best trick! 500p in the pocket! and a giant check out I did not want to walk so I let baires custody to Peter for the next round to pass me cba.
From there we went by truck to the house owner Fran Trucks Temple that gave us a shower of which I am very grateful!
(the damovi is next to 2 football fields 8 where girls played all afternoon! Sisi girls! And no voi say more! but the point is that little bit of land around the time flies and hits you sweat so have no idea what q needed that toilet!)
later part of the Temple House in the terminal and on the way we bought some pies high , ham and cheese, capris, chicken and roqueford! yum! at 12 came the cole and 12 came: S Webon of ray slept all the way ... I could not stop staring at the ceiling ... movie and was not put full re asiq I could not throw in 2 places: (
We came to the silver and the mother of ray bolsaso step to seek that brought "hernan" with many temples and prizes trucks took us to the station train and there we found nothing more and nothing less than skateboarding Shimy mutant!
We got all the same train which caught fire after Cristian Gatulo Laboa which is like a Gury but higher and continued our journey until Shimy and Esper mutant fell to a tournament and we are under to bernal, kick kick kick we!
We skate with many personalities, such q we see only in magazines, were there, and nothing, are mortal like us. Say hello to Ricky and Danny and we started to skate. Since we perceived that it was going to be fucked, I took a long time to get used to the radios, to get speed, it must do so in the bottom q, if you die slow, long flowing very fast, very pop, do not saved nothing.
He started the tournament and we were 35 registered! 7 batteries of 5, first an old-1 'single and then jam 10' 5 and only 12 passed the final and the local level is terrible!
For my part I take my time to encourage me to do bores again on the railing of the EurepGAP that a comparison of Altit ever tried and I gave a couple of shots to grab confidence on my last one not go down almost anything ... and the jam down a missing pair but as 3 minutes and I did not feel that doing anything, so I said "already! I'm here" and I decided, I went crocked to the rail and was d first test, the on the 2nd! and give him bs catu said bores or lip ... and was lower lip to the 3rd attempt! and after that I was dancing ... smith the 2nd try! and was re fueeeee and happy! I care if you do not pass the final and one step ray and the end is the 4th! As I was so happy! was an afternoon of progress, and on the podium were 3 local machines that left me in the face! the winner was "the Chinaman's eh? park": P
Type 11 pm after finishing everything, we got on the Hot 206, the owner of q Locals do not remember the name and all crowded and full of bags stick around. I was down with city catu in bell and went to his penthouse. The house is very cozy catu is more ... I'll just say that the house is like catu catu reflects much him:) each imagines he wants, and I think Best of the house is the mother of Catu, Rosa! when we arrived we cook some chicken cutlets with fried eggs were scrumptious! Then I gave the 2nd best bathroom trip! and I pull on a mattress watching some videos of skate until I just got off ....
The next day I had wanted to know cove and take some photos ... but the weather did not allow ... It rained all day! so we stayed there in the piece that is very copada cat has a mezzanine and high ceiling, window overlooking the rain and lots of magazines! recontra me cope so good looking guys when they went 2p and gossip when they came daily size was small and free ... many thought that I got bored reading, but really had a great time ^ ^ and take me some that were repeated after Mrs. Rose is a sun said "I'll make fried cake!" and a touch later this delegation eat and eat! were terrible!
The evening drew to a close, take a bondi led me to reach the terminal type 9, the only cole silver Santa Fe came out at 21:30 but it was full, so I had to do more dip, take one slow retreat 1 hour, then wait another hour more, and got on one that brought me to Santa Fe.
And I brought with me and Ray Catu promodels: O!! these are priceless! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment