Monday, November 22, 2010

Auto Mechanic License Test

Good Bye Santa Fly


I say goodbye to this place that taught me to teach, which was the cradle of many of the skaters with whom we share today's sessions, a space that allowed us to grow, who taught us many things and I was the most benefited of all and as such I will be who else to regret.
Why? ... that's the big question ...
and the answer is not simple, there are too many factors that led to this, and are so problematic that or I'm going to spend in explaining ... may appoint a neighbor malumorado or undesirable environment or a lack of space, problems with local small scoop of things made this decision was taken ...
Anyway do not despair because it is an indefinite closure is not a "forever" so here the options are as I said, remodeling, move, or burn in hell ...
When I have the remotest idea of \u200b\u200bwhat q fence to go, I gotta warn or better ...
will find out on page Clothing And Roll stop asking so here! : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment