Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Templates For Church Anniversary

ELE material Cooperative learning from Ceuta to Cantabria, through


Find effective ways to teach is a professional obligation for all teachers, and can be fun. That's my premise when I make a session on cooperative learning: organizing a session in which we work cooperatively - relying on the usual conditions of a permanent training session: large groups, unknown to the speaker, with diverse interests, etc. - to become familiar with the basics of cooperative learning at the same time we know our brothers and sisters and enjoyed the session. And fortunately for me, I quite often offer the opportunity to have a good time in the company of teachers talking about cooperative learning: I am certainly a lucky person.

ELE The world has always had a keen interest in cooperative learning. In recent years due to diffusion, International House and the English Ministry of Education have been able to present my ideas on cooperative learning and Würzburg Krakow, on Saturday I did Seville thanks to Congress ACEIs and CLIC and today I have done the same at the headquarters of the Fundación Comillas as part of their Encounter ELE.

As on previous occasions, this post is intended to complement the meeting we had today, where the goal - as I said before - was seeking effective ways of teaching by creating a pleasant working context. So, if you want to now explore the use of cooperative learning to teach, here are some links that may be helpful:
I leave here some other interesting links on cooperative learning, but not limited to the world of ELE:
Finally, one of the easiest ways to incorporate cooperative learning in your classes is through of cooperative structures Spencer Kagan. I leave you here three videos through which you can learn a little more what sense are these structures:







0 comments:

Post a Comment