I'll make this post because my instinct education did not die with Santa Fly, and I will talk about the bearings, because I see all q are driven by marketing and not really know what they are using.
First I will clarify that the bearings are NOT made for use on a skateboard, therefore, are not made to withstand the blows that our sport demands, are not made to withstand lateral forces as if you drop a frontside 90 or if you drop a flip Powerslide cousin or if you do or do not become the boardslide on time, etc. Nor are made to withstand sand, earth, water, or anything else that is on the surface you're walking, so you know, if you bought yesterday and today rules you walked down the street next to the beach and tomorrow the rules are locked, not the fault of (here's the brand of ball bearings that you bought).
Theme No. 1 "Abec"
Going straight to the point the more the better the ball bearing abec, that is correct, but that's what makes it better? when but the ball bearing abec can turn more rpm without losing accuracy, bone, without disintegrating. The abec9 tolerated
30mil rpm (revolutions per minute) minus abec less tolerance.
Now let's see, how many rpm believe that we reach with our skates? in wiki says that going 60 km could reach the 6300 rpm, obviously much they kick like (here put the name of your favorite skater) are not going to pass if I do not think 20km/hy ponete Side a car and then you test jajaja say that most of the time are at 2500 rpm ...
So, to pay more for a ball bearing that can take you to go over 250km / h if you normally go to 20? Topic
No. 2, "Cells"
and does not find anything online so I speak from my personal experiences + scenarios based on them.
noted that the bearings inside has a cell that keeps the distances between 7 balls? Well, there are 2 types of cells
1 is to the left consists of 2 metal rings that is shaped like balls and between ball and ball pressure hug. and the other has teflon cells grasping each ball under pressure too.
Then just through my experiences suggest the hypothesis that the teflon is more resilient to shocks because the metal to be 2 rings attached to pressure shock tends to loosen, loosen, break down the metals and the balls are loose, wrong, is locked and you want to kill, whereas the Teflon is rarely broken, and if it does, as the cell is a large piece not separated because they have nowhere to go, then perhaps it snaps, but will not break like the others.
Item No. 3 "Separation"
separators are placed between the bearings to make when setting the nuts inner cylinder for the bearing stops with itself and this with the axis of the other ball bearing and this with the truck then reduced the impact side basic questions when we do a shove it or backside.
While some prefer not to separate and do not tighten the nuts much for the wheels to move laterally, which I think is wrong, besides that the skate will make a terrible noise "sounds old catramina" xD
concerned if it abec abec 5 or 23 for us skaters, is, if you say you use abec9 me because you feel that you are faster, come on I'll sell you one I have here abec 13 300p 8, you go so fast that you will not burn rubber, but do not worry I also sell xD-wheel back to the subject, I think we should look more into the cells in the ABEC and try not to dirty them.
So I hope you have read and buy it now thoroughly and are more educated, because as my teacher of history, " having the data, is data, and has paid the money that has the data "so that knowledge is the best" good "that we have.
in the next chapter I will tell the truth about" silicone wheels "xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment