Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Is My Newborn Have Flem?






About a year ago I wrote the following :
The next time I meet someone who tells me that will make a study visit to Finland I know what I will say, "Why do you want to go to Finland, if you can learn more at Jaca, Pamplona, \u200b\u200bin La Cala de Mijas, Albacete or Hospitalet? Lapland Do not look at what you have together you: look around and visit the centers are doing a good job, learn from them and apply them in your own center. So you can make your school a new Finland ".
CEIP After visiting the San Juan de la Peña decided that" Finland "is between us and the media does not do justice to the many schools offering quality education to highlight, continuously, the failure of our school system without ever referring to them as contrajemplos failure. We can not allow it and we have to say it out loud: There are many exemplary centers in our country and we need to know and value. So, from that visit I'm looking Centres Jaca Finland.

is, obviously a metaphor (is there to explain?): Finnish and we are not to be. To me, that Finland is a center that is committed to success, both academically and socially, its students through a central organization and a successful educational project. This usually involves a management team with a clear pedagogical framework and the will to put it into practice, a professional and volunteer faculty, a parent and a mother determined to participate in the education of their children and sponsored by the center to do and sometimes, an environment that envelops the educational activities of the center - although this in many cases not only not true but the environment is a threat to center or for students, so be a Centre Finland has two merits.

The Telefónica Foundation meeting last Saturday my friend Urban Lola and I talked about Finland. She said that Finland may have Teacher and I opted for the Centre Finland decided long ago to give credit educational snipers but what we need are schools - in the global sense of the word - that have and implement inclusive education project implemented a quality education, if only we have snipers, let the students actually to chance and fate is not usually very professional. So if I want to help and know of a Centre Finland, thank you reference.

Lastly, in a recent blog entry, Lola tells us that she is not Finnish . Neither do I. Needless to us. Actually to me, rather than Finland (where I've been in a couple of occasions), I like Ithaca. I'll leave my reasons. Ithaca


When you set your journey to Ithaca
must pray that the journey is long,
full of adventure, full of experiences.
not have to fear or to Laestrygonians or Cyclops,
or the angry Poseidon.
Never find these monsters in your path
if your thoughts remain lofty, if a fine
emotion touches your spirit and your body.
The Lestrygonians and
Cyclops and the fierce Poseidon you will never encounter
if you do not carry them within your soul, if your soul
them up before you.
Pray that the road is long
to be many days of summer arrive
see you with joy, cheerfully,
ports you once ignored.
That you stop at Phoenician markets,
and purchase fine merchandise:
pearl, coral, ebony, amber,
and pleasurable perfumes of a thousand kinds.
visit many
Egyptian cities to learn and learn from scholars.
Always keep in your soul the idea of \u200b\u200bIthaca:
get there, here is your destiny.
But do not do in a hurry your way better
it lasts for years,
and you arrive, and old, to the small island as rich
've gained on the road.
Thou shalt not expect Ithaka to make you rich:
Ithaca has given you and a beautiful trip.
Without them you would never have party;
but has nothing else to offer.
And if you find her poor, Ithaka has not deceived you.
And being so old, so experience definitely
know and what they mean of Ithaca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment