experiencing long! Video Ns 2011
And the truth is not what happened, it was all very sudden, juli said "do not plan q the weekend going to the skirt" and the next day I went to sleep at home with all to leave, we left, we travel, we arrived, we went to the skirt and we received the Eden from the left and right by the skatepark! ^ ^
went down and the hut we would sleep and then ... We went to the skatepark!
The park had a pair of tickets broken, a left edge testes with: P and planes of 45 degrees! had also taken over many things: P cornered or actually was that of all the park deshaciertos find around and get the tricks plus the bonus had a very nice, to others as I explained in another post, my history teacher says Renovator ugly is beautiful, applied to the subject, these small difficulties force you to learn to overcome them and is a lesson that helps us up the table and down too, and they better put the video before I get to philosophize. .. arrived on Monday at noon, at night I started to edit the video, on Tuesday afternoon is gone, and now is online and you can see down here:)
crazy
0 comments:
Post a Comment