Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anniversary Death What To Say

Tour Next Tour uncomfortable with Rosarina Crew! By yourself

There will be! Leaving
Friday at 8 am we arrived at 13 to make things nice and cool in the Village Hostel or Legrand (the one with beds) then we can choose the spot you want to visit, I would say that if this fixed ^ ^ Let us go to jump the other day does the "Babes in the Skate" and I do not know others but I go to watch girls coparía riding skate, the way we practice at The Damovi before and after the tournament, because the next day we will return to compete!
and then we see if there is money we can stay one more day, or stick around that night.

Then we have:
passages 210/230 (aumento!) from 10p rosary out more nomas: S
90 of hostel (2 nights)
60 30 Registration of food
collectives
12 Total 402/422 rounding
450p because they counted the kinks:) and no one buys anything ...
remember when the total was 250? : /

little map!

Cordoba View a larger map

0 comments:

Post a Comment