Tuesday, February 15, 2011

. Which Paper Towel Is The Strongest?



I'll be honest, I saw "passages and silver" award, and said "voi!" so here I removed some soil to go, our friend Julie recently joined the team from Temple Trucks should release his first pair of trucks in the tournament and the young Vito also caught in this exciting journey to the unknown city of Córdoba: P We went
7:50 am in the morning to reach the 13 cool and ready for chanter, we first by the French house (owner of temple) to find trucks and something to drink, to be prepared fran q some mates and we check our notices and exit.
more prepared this time and q take the bus dropped us at the start of the Damovi, our friend told us the criteria for further improvements and we went and filmed a little , had several girls practicing for the tournament the next day, also appeared Pedro Arce and played a skate in and I was more confident barandita xq had taken several from the last time we played and actually, I put out 1 letter ... : /
Our friend Mati us at 3 am staying at home which was in a gated community in the tobacco industry than for those who do not know, that's farther away than the epa skatepark, and EPA is not "close" ... but nothing that indicated he could not solve cole ^ ^
's family mati re served us well, we all ate some pizza bathe and sleep!, lie ... I wish it was that easy, the headache I had been slightly re all afternoon again entered me strong and get cold, put on my sweatshirt, and still had cold so here I lay down and cover me with a blanket pro, but still having cold and hot and had re was cold and shivering woke me ... u_u fever had facilitated an ibuprofen mati me and suddenly started to wake up because I was hot and I could not sleep and was spinning and I wrote ray at 6 am q had come and that if you to a place in my bed oO and about 9 I wrote the rat rosary saying something like and send them both to damovi at 1 and made do and aaahhhh that horrible night!
The next day I woke up and went to a pharmacy you buy a vic and me refriapasti and the breakfast! the boys gave the chocolate and toast, butter and sweet. We went to damovi
again to practice a little more and try to get used to the table 7 and little something that I had ... as I had a fucking 8 is put the thing. Ray and come get a little rat and Taine came later with a group of girls inside which was Giovi, a friend of our friend mendozina Fabro, who did not take anything to get to ride with the best!
Then came Peter Naara Dai and the organizers of the tournament and suddenly was full of girls too ^ ^ q Colo came met in our first tournament in Marple and the skateboarders Luli La Plata who joined us in more of an adventure hahaha girls tournament
Sale! and we went to a spot that Ray wanted to do some shots ... ta whole video.
We went to see the longest ollie, the highest, and the awards ceremony and then wanted to walk a little but no battery ... I particularly started to feel the effects of the seeds and did not want to walk and suddenly everything was annoying, and hated them all and in fact was simply that he was very tired ... we came, we swam and watched some videos on youtube, the rat showed us stretch and then we went to bed, and the last thing I remember was that vito no stop talking. Day
new fresh batteries! was Sanitas) slept fluent and began the day with Skate More! breakfast loaded as the previous day, we look at the proff and a pair in the barandita of mati.
Later we went to damo and at least I flashed with q the number of people had, was to the hands. The tournament started later than usual ... at 5 pm to be exact and our cole came out at 12: / For beginners were 40 registrants ... 8 batteries of 5! were eternal, then ran Vito and Julie, both went to the final without need for anyone to say it, and in the end suffered from a lack of experience of the organizers that they spread to 10 together, and the photographers could get was a letdown, however both could do more and animator (minor) was surprised by the style of these guys that just knew. After
amateur was the turn of the rat along with Kevin and Nikita the temple team competed in the first round and I wait until 4 in conjunction with ray.
ray and I along with another 8 pass to the final testing and more testing unless a cushy positions we ^ ^
Vito 8th, Juli 2nd and the 5th
so here I grabbed all our awards and went in search of blanks, we buy in front of the stop and when we sat down I get the cole ^ ^ Excellent! until we stop to eat sandwiches in the street with a q Prity not get to the terminal, while we wanted the platform came the cole and a toq we get on and watch a movie called Next with Nicolas Cage is very good but was re away from TV and the print was tiny, it became difficult: / and when it ends ... do not gotta tell me how it ends but I stopped and came face ^ ^ we're home again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment