Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can Someone Recomend Good Dentist In Thailand

educar21 top down, bottom-up ideas about



22 days. I've been 22 days without blogging. We apologize for the lack (does a blogger engagement with the reader I do not know, in any case I also ask forgiveness from myself for not having known how to take a while to write, which is my equivalent age to think) . I have not been idle, on the other side: in Educ @ contic allow me to keep asking questions and I took that much visibility space to write about some of my favorite topics: family , assessment, cooperative learning .

My schedule has not been boring and that the key has been " multilingualism." In these 22 days of absence from the blog I've been fortunate to be in contact with the base of multilingualism Andalusian top down and bottom-up and I would tell you my impressions

Let's start with the schools. At this time I have visited two schools that are for me concerning good practices, two of my Finland centers: the CEIP San Walabonso (Niebla, Huelva) and Andalucía CEIP (Fuengirola, Málaga), to which I am grateful that I have missed to learn from them. In both cases I found three traits that I think are important to keep in mind:
  1. A cloister with a desire to reflect on their practice, without fear of self-criticism but with no will to self-censorship when mainstream developments can help them do their job better.
  2. An interesting balance between experienced teachers and young teachers, we are (at least in Andalusia, but perhaps in all Spain) in the middle of a transition between the teachers who held the death of Franco and those who join the 2.0 Education in the world and we need to collect the good experiences of some to add to the strength of the other: nor can we afford to die pedagogical renewal movements and curriculum nor can we afford that young teachers hold onto the textbook as a lifeline at the prospect of troubled waters .
  3. In both cases, I met with management willing to take the lead from the collaborative work and the search for improvement through training and innovation, not teams, what can we do?
continues my journey through the CEP Almeria. We had a meeting there with faculty to discuss bilingual schools Linguistics Project Center, enjoyed the session and the comrades of bilingual schools and CEP Almeria made me feel very comfortable, I think noted. I still surprised, again and again, that the halls of the CEP are filled in later sessions that last longer than any film in the cinema, to hear speakers on several themes. Beyond any prejudice about the search for rewards in the CEP - in most of these sessions there are many comrades who do not need presidential administrations or other merits - , this willingness to find clues to help us make better our work is commendable and teachers who come to these sessions has all my gratitude.

But my comments regarding the activity of the CEP does not focus on the teacher but in the attitude of the CEP itself. My presentation was a story because the fundamental fact was that the Fair was held Multilingualism, a practice that spans the CEP Andalusian and the Fair was present much of the "asesorazgo" the CEP Almeria, with its head to the front. Just as I think the snipers - lonely, isolated, hidden in his trench and parapet after - do not lead us to success in school, the CEP also need a teamwork coherent, cohesive, visible and forceful. The complexity of our social, school and so require multilingualism.

Finally, we come to college here, as in the jokes, I have two good news and bad news: For which want to start? Begin with the good.

two experiences I have participated in "multilingual" in two Andalusian universities. For the second consecutive year I have been invited to Master of Bilingual Education at the University Pablo de Olavide - where he also participated in the Master of Teaching English as a Foreign Language . I found both graduate a group of young-minded foreigners, willing to travel and language learning, with many stamps in their passports and many treasured experiences and throughout their years, eager to welcome and visit, will to reinvent a language teaching in line with the times and their desire for mobility and globalization. In both cases I have seen a new highly qualified teachers, very responsive, very conscious of the need for change in our tradition of education. In both cases I left the classroom with hope.

And besides, after I visited Almería University to spend a morning with a group of teachers and that university professors who are participating in the Plan of Multilingualism emerged from the mind and the will of Sagrario Salaberri. I would describe my excitement when, suddenly, I found myself speaking English with comrades who had overcome the fear of language, shame to others, the qualms about the mistakes and doubts about his own ability: the faculty of UAL gave me a real lesson in quality I recognize them with this entry. In this way no matter who say national or international assessments - UAL is part of the International Campus of Excellence on merit since 2009 - only is necessary to know these teachers and professors to know that multilingualism is progressing and doing it for the right path.

However, efforts must be made even greater by the university (and with it, politics and society). David Lasagabaster reflects in a recent interview on the progress made but also about the need for a prolonged effort, I would add that we need the commitment of the Faculty of Education with multilingualism - and to Education 2.0, of course: we need more teachers well prepared - here the university has a fundamental role, however, Levels of Education has been a step back, as I said , we need more languages, that does not mean bilingualism or multilingualism trilingual (in communities and bilingual), we need more schools and language centers more projects to teach us what is the way, we need more political educational and linguistic - but quality, based on experiences and university research centers, we need more investment, we need to believe in the model. Multilingualism is a fact of political and educational practice in order to build a new multilingual and intercultural social model: we are all involved, from top to bottom, bottom to top.

Thanks to those who have allowed me to enjoy these experiences.
Thanks to you, reader, you've got here accompanying me on my travels: you have earned heaven. Health

0 comments:

Post a Comment