My father was a teacher, a socialist, Catholic and could sing only remember two songs in his life complete. Since neither Catholic nor am I singing no virgin, only one song I remember my father and that excited me when I hear it: Andalusian anthem.
Andalusians
we return to what we were
light men, as men, men
soul gave them.
Andaluces, arise! Ask
land and liberty!
Sea to Andalusia free
Spain and Humanity!
Peace and prosperity for Andalusia, the Andalusian and Andalusian.
And you, dear reader or reader, remember that to be de AndalucĂa not need a passport or being born amid olive groves, Andalusian is who feels it. It is not a nationality, is a way of life.
other hand, no mistake: I do not like flags and anthems. The land of my parents is my land but only chance determines your passport. Wherever you come, you are my countryman. Health
0 comments:
Post a Comment