teachers for the future today: Multilingualism
I do not know what school will be in the future. I do not know how will the children in the future or know what it will mean "teaching" in the future. Neither you nor I know nothing certain about what the future but I do know something about this: I do not want to continue to prepare teachers and future teachers with the strategies of the past. I do not want me standing on stage and my image to be the only one to see. I do not want to dictate notes and my voice be the one to listen. I do not want them readings and my selection is the only thing they read. So tomorrow
not start my second semester. Tomorrow begins Educar21 , administratively match those subjects, but it is something more: it is a process of Initial Teacher Education and Primary Education on the Web focused emphasis on the idea of \u200b\u200b"personal learning environment" to seek and cause personal and professional development. Active participation in the Speech on the Internet and work cooperatively in the classroom - and Virtual World - marked the learning and training.
For now you can visit the website of Educar21 . Gradually we knitting network and building knowledge. I'm not afraid: I'm fine accompanied by the voices of friends and friends who wanted work with me in designing this experience today are a few, little by little will be many. In Educar21 the floor with the teachers and teachers: Do you want to participate?
Thanks, David
Thanks, Maria Eugenia
Thanks, Miguel
Thanks, Pepa
Thanks, ME (again ;-)
Thanks
Fernando
Thanks, Luis
Thanks, Miguel (Viva Triana!)
Thanks, Fernando
0 comments:
Post a Comment