If you could change one thing in Education ... Forming
What if we asked teachers and teachers what needs to change in education? Then what would happen is that the answer would be sensible, feasible, comprehensive and relevant. And that is my fate: being able to contemplate.
Telefónica Foundation has invited a debate with a group of education professionals, women and men who devote the morning to teach and much of the afternoon and evening to share what they learn in their work through the Red . Maybe if I say their names do not tell you anything, but if I say that @ NoLolaMento , @ also , @ pedrojimenez , @ juanjomunoz , @ Balhisay , Teresa @ purastor and Lazarus (come on, Teresa, come to Twitter) Educared been told what we could do, you can imagine it was an interesting debate. Lola
Urban has written a chronicle of the meeting great and tomorrow we will chronicle David Alvarez . For my part I will not make an account of what happened because affirm what they write. I talk about feelings.
I felt that we live our profession with passion. I felt that we think about it critically, but with affection. I felt that we have very clear that it is the students who should occupy the center of our concerns and our work - with all that that implies in methodologies, assessment or organization of time and space. I felt that we agree on the fundamental and disagreements, if any, are the way to go in search of solutions. I felt I was excited that we listen to us and I felt welcomed and respected by the hosts.
I felt, too, that we are far from the centers of economic power. I felt that we were very small on the ground 13 of the Fundación Telefónica Gran Vía de Madrid. I felt that we change the world through each child, but the world is nothing we can not see and that is the color of money.
I felt we swim against the waves. I felt myself sinking, but my effort was pointless and I was not alone. And I was happy as I choked thinking that maybe our bodies would fill the ocean and these new men and new women themselves could build definitely a better world.
I leave my conceptual map of the meeting. Click image to enlarge.
PS Thanks, Anibal. Your confidence overwhelms me. Thanks, @ sandopen, Paco, Almudena, Elisa, we felt very comfortable, appreciated and well received
Thanks, @ Piscitelli, to appear and be accessible and participatory.
Thanks to all who accompany us through Twitter.
Thanks, my friends, by the heat given off by your heart.
Thanks, Lola, for your common sense. Thank you, Beatrice, for your energy. Thank you, Peter, for your willingness to exchange and fusion. Thank you, David, for your voice and your words. Thank you, Teresa, for your willingness to build from scratch. Thanks, Puri, for your comments quietly. Thanks, Juanjo, by your silence, crying and broken walls. Yes, the student is our reason for being but you are my reason for being.
What
0 comments:
Post a Comment