Monday, January 31, 2011
Can Cervical Mucus Be Like Snot
What I have to confess, I'm selfish, I'm re selfish, I always want everything to me, I always want to be the center of attention, I am aware that is wrong, but that he will do, if so, I did so, and everybody knows me well, be well makes me write this pretending that someone is going to care, and will read it, so I will continue being selfish and writing texts, but I want to talk in this post is about something else, this time not gotta talk about me, I will talk about another person, or rather of my feelings toward this fact which does not starred: P
Before I will confess that when Alex told me that they were going to Maui sponsored years ago I got re jealous: P but RE hahaha, had blurred vision, Alex deserved it as much as I, and other history and know the issue is that today Juli told me that is the new Temple corridor Trucks, and making a cursory examination of the facts, Juli is the first to be sponsored by a brand directly, although I I have to airwalk flow is through Clothing & Roll, Juli instead was called for a mark to run to them, their merit, no more tube to do anything, do not look, do not publish the video to anyone just saw it and wanted it, flashing me!
is very roughly!
But if I'm honest it flashes me most is that I do not feel even a little bit of envy instead because I know I'm refeliz to July, because I see the desire that puts you and that it deserves re!
(Temple takes the best part)
Congratulations Juli! ^ ^
and I leave the "The Juli Skate Video"
wa and you can not stop thinking "I have flip out so it q sponsor" Know that you will not ever get anywhere if you run for anything other than fun, these wandering sport ... ;)
not "be like", but try to "follow the path of" ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment