Wednesday, January 19, 2011

North Face Uggs Spandex



not post much .... in December I went to villa ocampo to spend Christmas with my family, then took advantage and went to a few days I walked resistance with all the crew of P2F who welcomed me with the best! villa ocampo came back to spend new year and the 2 day of the year was going to brazil with my parents and my uncles a lot of beach, little skate, a lot of sand and salt in my pants and went back .. and now as I had some cows skaters glide go one weekend a rosary with the kids! dsp and who knows ...
and I tell you readers ... this post is for me, no jokes and no fun .. but is to have a reminder of what I just started q 2011 the penultimate year before the end of the world and now xD

if q is a video I should have done for centuries ... (As you will notice I'm moving from server to vimeo ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment