Sunday, January 9, 2011
What Does Rj On A Ring Mean?
Work begins face (because the non-attendance began a week ago, if it ever stopped ...) .
This month is full projects, experiences and visits to schools and the Centre of Linguistics Project be the main theme of my work, both in speeches and in meetings and publications. I have high hopes for this idea and the potential that we can get in the centers of coordinated action on Linguistic competence. If we were really able to channel the energy of a center to develop this competition, probably many things would change, and I mean just PISA data on reading, school life, results in non-academic language, multiculturalism and the use ICT, among other topics may be enhanced by improving competition in linguistic communication.
So, with this idea start my journey. I will be reporting. Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment