The backpack I put together for 3 days I'm girl and I do not know where to start because I spend so long since I left home and me Remember that's what happened: P
I think it was a Friday at 8 am when we reached the terminal to go to CBA, we face type 1 and for the hostel legrand in new cordoba, the neighborhood of pretty girls, suddenly became 3 in the afternoon and went in search of a cole q blanks and take us to jump, sisi, after all the times that we still do not know that cole is ... A4 or A6 or else the N, N1, N2, N3, N4 but those farther let you, the question is q we say "there in the home" and on the way to school saw him coming and ran, did not reach and we were left waiting half an hour until I get another. : S turns out that the street was not home, was the previous ... which gets you jump, so we knew the full path of the A6 and worried that was 3, we jump like 5! Jump
skatepark was in a middle state santaflycino ... with a painting he wanted to disguise the holes, but did little when they were spending over .. : / Even though that could make good shots, I encourage to tranfer lip and I was very happy: P and looking at the footage I saw wonderful things that you'll see.
We spent the whole day without eating to the expectation that the night we were going to eat excessively BurguerKing much! and so was ^ ^ Then we went back to the hostel, we showered and got ready a few drinks and relax on the patio of our room.
Next Day, Saturday ... 9:00 a.m. a call type OO "hooolwaeasaaaa ..?" Luckitas dad was wondering how to get to jump in car I tell you masomenos ... or I think I did that because usually when I wake up those things happen without knowing what I said, and slept until she called me at 10:30 saying that he had been found but it was closed Jump and I told him I would open .. point is that we rise to that call and face all type 1 were at school and calls me and tells me again "is suspended!" : O CAN NOT BE! : O We got to jump and it was true, Jump had been closed by the city because the owners are sent a little party last night and the place does not have permission to little party;) and Peter says "all for Epa Skatepark." We took a little trip mystic with the locals to stop a cole left us a few miles "just" the park, so we hope-bondi-walk and we walk in the sun until the road a truck stop a father of skaters and we by almost everyone back and we shortened the road trip! ^ ^
Epa and flashier We reached it when the chick who charged the inscriptions tells me "if you know you from the videos": O and all, the tube park a change, I took the wallride to completely level and put a yellow curve room ... a rare thing indeed ... input plane and curve of rare but weathering. The tournament went
moooortal! tube less competition than some but we could walk past a full, among people known was the pike and the boys from Villa Maria, the casino crew, Lucas Miranda set up a skateshop in the stands and our friend Ray Skateboards surprised us all with something that later will be in video and many more!
walked all afternoon in full, we ran well, and all we got to the podium under the lau that excuses putting cool "my dad will not let me" and did not join the rest of us but Lucas 3rd in initial, 3rd and Vito Juli 2nd in principal. and I also 3rd and best trick masks were all after seeing Lucas Miranda (who came 1st) do a hardflip revert flying too and we thought that the check was for him, but then it was the turn of Ray and I thought no, but he did ... Ollie late flip fifty tranfer .... aja ... and what you see ... not going to be able to believe! After all the partying and hugging and hitting the floor boards discovered that we had to face reality and return to school: S and there were all those walking meditation if q kilometers separated us from the bus stop, luckily I saw a traffic started with q and ran only 2 people and ask! .... half an hour later we were all in the traficc back and we were all 11 people on the podium and the refrigerator of redbull and all the bags but all the prizes going to the balls! but despite that we were all comfortable discussing the tournament and sharing a good time chillin.
We arrived at the hostel
, bathe and went out to eat, direct face to take pancheria where to eat the first time we went to cba only to find that the level of hot dogs and hot dog dropped belly is the best in the world pancheria : P got back from lunch and had the option of going to the party Santi a birthday celebration and walk a full (1st in beginners) but it was far away so we circled for new cordoba which as I said, is a permanent fashion, spinning a while and sleep. On Sunday we got up at 9:30 to leave the hostel at 10 as it should and we went to the muni. As expected, we were matadazos not feel like doing anything, I think we try to shoot on that floor routines perfectly, we find Renato running errands: P and as Juli was upset and had no other proposal, we went to The Damovi and walked until 6 q we stick around to go take the school, peeeeero! had won the tournament a "voucher" to exchange for tables Rushtown, osea someone should sacrifice and stay one more day to change the tickets, and that person was me! : D
Then I left without a handle ... messages to my cousin but nothing ... went home and nothing ... was to the hands, then call Pedro I enable a smooth bed! Thanks broder!
Then the next day at lunch we talked the possibility for me to stay all passing week and went straight to Villa Maria on next weekend and Peter Avalos I completely turned my ticket and got some tickets.
In the afternoon we went to Casino unfortunately closed due to neighbors annoyed by the noise nuisance ... but if we went hill? ha! went to give a hand to Crites (owner of The Damovi) and his friends to disarm yard ramps and take them LADAMER casino, seen as Facu (Stricker owner and builder of the ramp) and casinos as volunteers donated their seats the criteria, I caught my attention and I thought it was a great gesture. Point is they were huge, heavy and very stable, was re just fucking come out and we get the most girls, boarded a charter and the damo, accommodations and traveled there for a while, and I pass one of the coolest things about the trip, haha \u200b\u200bat least for me, and I started to play a skate in the barandita of damovi with pedro, and yes, there you realize that the crazy "is for": / and well, among all normal shot me and then switch, I was already SKATEBOARDINGISNOTACR. and I had no more to prove ... then get a crocked Lipslide backside and tried and tried (pedro is to avoid confusion Goofy showed me what they regulate could see well) and good bass! I was happy: P also other nice that no matter ...
The sun came out on Tuesday and Peter had many things to do and I went to visit my cousin who told me his new cell, which is why I had not responded all weekend and accompany the laburo and I went to do street late at night.
On Wednesday we visited a mega resort with buildings vip super luxurious, swimming pool, gym, basketball court, soccer, fronton, squashh, everything! and between all that, a mini skatepark designed by Mr. Arce. We shot with Homer and his terrible Extreme Fisheye Time and went to a couple taken over. Then we went to damo and walked a while trankas.
Thursday was another day of errands and driving, in fact they were all-day errands, pedro never stops! : S so at the end of damo afternoon we went to the finish again and consolidate the tricks learned in the week ^ ^ coca and home.
At night we went to greet a partner at Peter for his birthday at a nightclub where Peter was organizing a party for Friday, and flashier! bowling wave was small, but spent the best electronic DJs from entering until I left, was excellent, very cool people, I always had a glass in his hand and beautiful women lol but just because we were a touch on Friday had to work!
Viernesss we woke up late, did nothing ... Peter ate a miles and took me to the terminal on a bike and here is a council, if one day stand in front of the bull thinking of treflip and say it "does not give me the courage" I recommend you go up with Peter on a motorcycle and fences "for a ride" when you get off to come back and you forgot what is vertigo, you send the bull as if the 4! Well nothing, take cole to Villa Maria ^ ^ slept a touch and reach, I took a taxi and get off at super Ero! Juli I met there told me a story about how it was cloudy and fallen asleep after Villa Maria and walked 3km and nose what else! crazy, so we spent the day walking until Juli went to the Jena and I to Chuza!
be harmonized as a choripanes the Chuza, all a treat but the best was when they told me was to sleep in PART OF THE XBOX! jajaja vitiate a while and I slept re late!
The next day we had lunch in the park and prepare everything for the tournament, many children attended the event and this event came the images next summer. At the end of 4th and I'm Juli 2nd, and the medals are re good! We shot a lot and came some nice, then left with the crew of Villa Maria at a nightclub called Deep is where I also saw many beautiful women, S is not going to Cordoba.
And the final day of the tour we did a little street, Chuza took us to a railing 8m! and other spots, then to your video camera and ero ... with all and elastisados \u200b\u200bChupines! lol also got a little rollers and saw a re streetboard doing crazy pulled!
and nothing good came out the cole type 2:00 a.m. ... Julie and I in the terminal with bags, boards, awards ...
and ball I have to thank people! the Chuza by banks in their home, the girlfriend who lives with the tube also banks, Chuz old jeans I buy XL I thought would not sell ever, Peter's girlfriend as well as to the pedro Chuza girlfriend and I bank on all those days and I shared his experiences and life skateboarders.
And a more pro thanks to my old man sent me money! even though I owe a lot! : P
0 comments:
Post a Comment