Friday, December 31, 2010

Dress Shirt Tucked Or Untucked 2010

2011, 2010




the last hours of 2010 and is a good time to take stock.

estranjis This year has been less active in terms of entries referred to other years: I've only written 77 entries (including this last post of the year) compared to the 126, 2009 or 137 2008. However, the number of visitors has continued to grow as well as comments on the entries, which pleased me and encourages me to continue writing.



The explanation for this decline, as well as the always handy excuse of overwork and travel (who does not?), Is the increased presence social network and in Educ @ contic. Although I Twitter since August 2009, was in 2010 when I participated actively in the conversation, and since then have been more than five thousand tweets that have allowed me to get in touch almost nine friends. On Facebook the conversation has been more informal, almost familiar, but occasionally I have also tried casting articles or blog posts to provoke discussion (sometimes with dire consequences ;-). Finally, Tumblr I created a space for the lyric, to show what I read and for appointments that impact me - and I must say I really enjoyed doing it.

Perhaps the most important innovation brought in 2010 was the invitation by Anibal de la Torre to participate in Educ @ contic . Like just today Juanma Diaz has collected what Educ @ contic and who are its driving forces, I think it best you dig out your entry if you are curious to know what I have done in this community. I just want to say I am happy to join the group of Educ @ contic and that for me has been perhaps the most important learning experience you've ever had on the network.

So if we add the 22 entries Educ @ contic to 77 entries in De estranjis and the thousands of messages on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, we could say it's been a productive year in the network.

And after the balance of activity in the network, real life.

Professionally, the year was marked by two major topics: basic skills and language center project. In my head are not two different issues and both are part of a bigger picture and more important: building an inclusive school quality.

The idea is simple: if we have an idea of \u200b\u200bquality, we must fight for an inclusive school, because quality is achieved when we work to ensure that all children learn in the best conditions. The key issue is we determine where we want to walk and for me the basic skills are the beacon towards which steer. And among all the basic skills, Linguistic competence is the gateway for access to much of the learning and the other basic skills. Everything is related.

in the way of my partner's core competencies Miguel Angel Ariza and both are iCOBAE . What began as a meeting of four friends to study and assimilate a new law has come to constitute a working model that is being piloted in many centers in different regions. As in the case of Educ @ contic, iCOBAE for me has been a learning experience: the model is not static, but we've been polishing the contributions of hundreds of comrades in many working sessions (this year, more than hundred training activities). So thank you to all who have decided to make the journey us.

Other issues have also occupied my attention (and have been reflected in De estranjis): the relationship with the family , lesson effective teaching strategies, the role of school inspectors , creativity and motivation , improving lifelong learning , coeducation, distributing the central "Finland" , multiculturalism, reading , assessment, project-based teaching and tasks, learning communities or collaborative learning .

Finally, I close this balance of the year thinking Sahara, where many people live with the hope of someday returning to their homes. We live in an unjust world: we strive to improve it, do not forget.

Thank you all. I send a big hug. Adios

, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment