Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sports Car Shower Curtain

Xq we cut the wings? Short Trip

xq people put against the skaters?
Skateboarding is a sport, and this is what I write directly to me, madam, you prefer for your grandson / nephew that riding with friends skate, or this with other friends doing nothing in the street?
sport or street lady, let's be honest ...

was once the football was once the Baskett, the girls volleyball, but he now has the skate, the sport that is growing and recruiting for all boys and girls, is the skate, then it is better to cut wings xq boys sport seems new, and our conservative society tells us again what is wrong q, or take advantage of this new wave and address all these supporters to come to fruition?

I ask again, you parents and grandparents, they prefer: new sport, or street? physical activity or chat, facebook and playstation?

still do not understand why society is so backward, the kids themselves are taking the right path, they choose a sport, potatoes do not have to send more to the club to do "something." Where is it bad?

"You break everything" this is the phrase I'm tired of hearing ... and if the practice of our sport in a q generated is not specific to a deterioration, but in neighborhood Candiotti few weeks ago a kind beats a woman about 70 years shot to the floor and broke his collarbone to steal q portfolio had dni 20pesos and apparently the police at the time was telling a skater who could not walk on the sidewalk and therefore could prevent the incident, and neighbors not heard because they are highly concentrated if skaters arguing about tiles broken or not ... not if you understand where I want to go ...

I do not understand because they prefer to destroy rather than create, if at the end of the day is a sport, healthy, encourages camaraderie, not having teams no rivalry, "fans" are killing one another, that never happens between skaters. Xq

looking suppress rather than encourage?

that costs more? q all the boys to stop playing the sport you prefer or have the government build a suitable place for the sport?

because adults attacking children, children not their fault that there is a place to practice ... bad people are focusing their energies ...

that's what I do not understand why people do not realize that is attacking the wrong industry! I understand that it is much easier to tell a guy who can not walk "because I said so" to tell the government to do things as they should, but we are many and some are no longer children, I have 21 years and that over the whole city q tell me I can not walk, I will keep doing, then I sit here and write all this to try to change the thinking of those people who can push, choose to put the stick in the wheel, and I love to hear a reason why these people believe that the skate "wrong"


0 comments:

Post a Comment