A Black day in the life of a skater
6:40 a.m. I got up to take my group at 7:40 am with a retirement destination. My dad took me going to work even with that concern and that "because you're going alone? - You are a. .." q but I knew everything was alright, my sense of duty compelled me much stronger q nothing else, asiq there was at school sitting only 2 seats, with my backpack bulging with spare table in the skate holder tied with a cord xq as trucks but not safa, and most difficult step was q me out if things had tied up the table. We entered bsas peak 1 hour before arriving, I passed through this airport I saw a plane landing, and touch off another xD arriving there I realized what had cagazo q, the backpack on and the things in front and I bolcillos re persecuted. Arriving kid, I did not like and went to great, that's great, is very imposing and scary to put a fifty-style bowl, but since there was not going to compete enrrosque and I went to blow up the pyramid , and flip and see what room would do the tests I had in mind, I gave her a few bores rails, probe the drawers of the euro, and dsp I got to ride the q has a long base floor with railings lower and lower among the fourth drawers more low ... planes
then it happened .... Voi a fourth tiny
do a fakie 180 and when I'm fifty new radio shakes the room and on my way to the floor I see a drop side and support my attempt to eat her right foot on the floor and my body and my foot keeps falling no, and if I do not understand Cuz I understood gem, so if q I noticed was the foot I had gone round to all sides and flashier but I quebre a dsp toq q I realized I could move the foot well. . but I also realized q would not be able to compete, I went to the bar, I got aq atom and allow to cool for me is so heavy q era, and well, was 4 in the afternoon and my trip was over.
I take diclofenac and cry walk to the subway again, to recall another time at school, the cole takes 1 hour more, and get home and I cried ...
Although this leaves us a clear message .. and q for more boss that you are or you believe it, accidents happen, but ask the user Danny Sturts who broke his foot heavy re playing a game skate: /
On the other hand, I have no fear of Buenos Aires and backside is reaching all weekend so here I gotta paint again now that pay dues ...
and the other is to walk only a drop, I have the security to be with my crew had been more or stack and I had fallen ...
that disappointment! : /
0 comments:
Post a Comment