Magazines! Rosarioo
I'm looking good guys and the last (like a catalog of products ... is advertising nomas. .. I understand Publis q no q no money no money no magazine, is logical ... but there are q prioritize am also aware that nothing happens in Argentina, and this magazine q is "national" only happens in mind baires q, or mdq, as all pages q diffusion of national skate then I have my journal and read about things and lei q, I see the same pictures, and a lot of Publis ... and the interior? q the only time anything happens on the inside is when Mr. Knabe and friend go on tour: D but but nothing: S Q AS IF NOTHING HAPPENS! but hey, he does have power, have the power! and if ...
in strength, capital of Chaco, are making a public skatepark in Posadas, capital of missions, too, the skatepark is minutes mendoza ignaugurar ... and the rest of the country also there that kill kids, xq no go at the top? : /
RE and I am also aware that not my place to criticize, instead of writing should be writing my own review if I think so hood, but as for now I can not, write this opinion in the hope that some read a good boy and say ...
"I q. seems ......"
0 comments:
Post a Comment